The following policies and procedures are based on current recommendations for COVID-19 safety protocols and are subject to change as we get closer to race day.
- Race participation is capped at 225 runners/walkers. The race will be chip timed and we'll use staggered starts
- All runners/walkers will be required to wear a mask and maintain 6-feet social distancing in the start/finish area and when in the presence of other runners and volunteers, who are not part of your household.
- Runners may choose to remove their mask once they have crossed the start line, but must put on a mask after crossing the finish line.
- All volunteers will be required to wear a mask while in the start/finish area and when interacting with participants and volunteers at check-in and along the course.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the event
- There will be no water stop
- Post-race food and a beverage will be provided in individual bags for pick up by each participant when leaving the finish area.
- Spectators are discouraged for this race.
- Race directors and volunteers will be enforcing procedures for wearing masks and maintaining social distancing.
Participants at increased risk for COVID-19.
Per CDC guidelines the following groups are considered to be at a higher risk for contracting COVID-19. If any of these apply to you, we ask that you take the increased risk into consideration before registering:
- CDC high risk age threshold (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/older-adults.html)
- Those who are immunocompromised or undergoing treatment for an ongoing disease such as cancer, HIV, liver, or heart disease (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html)
- Those with moderate to severe asthma
These procedures are subject to change at any time and we appreciate your flexibility as we put on races during the time of COVID-19.