Bizworks Small Business Workshop
Doing Business With the Commonwealth
Selling to the Commonwealth
Calling All Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
The Commonwealth of Virginia spends Billions of dollars on goods and services each year. Goods and services that you probably sell! Ask yourself, “Am I getting my share?” If your answer is “No”, then this free workshop is for you.
EVa, the Commonwealth’s electronic procurement portal, is one of the most powerful market research tools when selling to any state agency (including public colleges and universities). EVa can help you identify:
- How do I find solicitations to bid on?
- Which state agencies buy what I sell?
- How much do they pay for what I sell?
- Who are my competitors / potential collaborators?
- Which of my competitors are winning these bids?
- And more!
If you plan to grow your business with the Commonwealth (remember Virginia spends Billions each year), you need to attend this “Selling to the Commonwealth” workshop!
On the Agenda:
- EVa – Identify Your Target Market
- What Can SWaM and Micro Business Certifications Do For You?
- Buyers Roundtable
Location: BizWorks Enterprise Center
2545 Bellwood Road
N. Chesterfield, 23237
Date: September 20th
9:00 am – 2:30 pm
No fee. Advance registration is required.
- Scroll down to “Central/South”;
- Click the right arrow to advance to the next month;
- Scroll to “September 20 Doing Business With the Commonwealth”; access the page and scroll down to RSVP to register
If you have questions concerning this event or difficulty registering, you should contact Randy Brown at (804) 371-8258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.