Visit: www.historichopewell.org for Official Rules and Drawing Prizes
DUE TO DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS
YOU ARE INVITED TO BRING YOUR OWN BEVERAGES & SNACKS AND PICNIC ON THE LAWN.
LIMITED NUMBER OF TABLES (FOR UP TO 6 PERSONS) ARE AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL $25 PER TABLE.
ADDITION FOOD AVAILABLE BY DONATION.
1. Event will be held Saturday, August 15, 2020, at Weston Manor in Hopewell,
VA. The event will be held rain or shine but if it has to be canceled it will be
rescheduled and held within 30 days.
2. A maximum of200 tickets will be sold for this event.
3. Ticket cost is $50 each.
4. A ticket is considered purchased when payment of $50 has been received and
5. Grand Prize: up to $2,500.00 will be awarded Saturday, August 15, 2020. A
minimum of 125 tickets must be sold for the $2,500 to be awarded. If fewer than 200 tickets are sold, the prize structure may be proportionately adiusted. In the event less than 200 tickets are sold, the new prize structure will be announced at the event prior to the beginning of the drawing and posted at the event.
6. A ticket owner may assign someone to represent them during the drawing. The
representatives' name must be recorded and provided to the Reverse Raffle
7. Each ticket sold will provide admittance of 2 adults over 21 to the event.
8. Ticket sales will stop when 200 have been sold.
9. Starting after 5 p.m. the tickets will be drawn until the last ticket is pulled. The first ticket drawn will be the grand prize winner. This ticket will be placed in a
lockbox and remain unknown until the end of the event when it will be
announced. All non-winning tickets drawn will be placed in a consolation
drawing at the end of the event. The consolation prize will be for $1,000.
10. All winners are responsible for any and all taxes due on the prizes/awards.
11. All prizes will be paid in cash except for any winnings of $750 and over, which will be paid by check.
12. You do not need to be present to win, however, unclaimed prizes are forfeited if not claimed within 60 days.
13. You must be a minimum of 21 years old to attend this event.
14. Due to distancing requirements, you are invited to bring your own beverages and snacks and picnic on the lawn. Limited number of tables (for up to 6 persons) are available for an additional $25 per table. Additional food is available by
15. Any complaints, issues or challenges to the handling of the drawing or rules will be decided by the Board of Trustees of Historic Hopewell Foundation, Inc.