Selling to the Commonwealth
The Virginia Department of Small Business & Supplier Diversity (SBSD), Prince George Economic Development Department and the Hopewell / Prince George Chamber of Commerce are working together to offer this free business development workshop.
The Commonwealth of Virginia spends Billions of dollars on goods and services each year. Goods and services that you probably sell! Ask yourself, “Am I getting my share?” If your answer is “No”, then this free workshop is for you.
EVa, the Commonwealth’s electronic procurement portal, is one of the most powerful market research tools when selling to any state agency (including public colleges and universities). EVa can help you identify:
- How do I find solicitations to bid on?
- Which state agencies buy what I sell?
- How much do they pay for what I sell?
- Who are my competitors / potential collaborators?
- Which of my competitors are winning these bids?
- And more!
If you plan to grow your business with the Commonwealth (remember Virginia spends Billions each year), you need to attend this “Selling to the Commonwealth” workshop!
On the Agenda:
- EVa – Identify Your Target Market
- What Can SWaM and Micro Business Certifications Do For You?