About this Job
Enjoy a flexible work culture while working in a broad range of industries for a leading regional firm. You will gain valuable tax and audit experience while planning engagements, coaching staff, visiting client locations and presenting reports to our valued clients. You will enhance your technical research and planning skills while working in a team setting. You will be encouraged to grow your professional career by becoming active in the community and professional organizations.
The position is available for a self-motivated, responsible and intelligent individual who desires career advancement and participating in our Firm growth. Most of our clients are mid-sized privately held companies or well-known not-for-profit organizations.
Our rapid professional development provides career track opportunities and a culture that rewards performance and personal growth. Our team players enjoy company events and outings, opportunities to be involved in the community and working relationships with all colleagues and have all required professional education and membership in certain professional organizations provided.
Mitchell Wiggins is a member of CPAmerica International, one of the world's largest networks of independent CPA and consulting firms.
- Planning audit, review and compilation engagements
- Obtain understanding of business cycles in various industries
- Evaluate, document, and communicate internal control risks
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of corporate, partnership and non profit tax returns
- Working closely with audit managers and partners
- Coaching of staff on technical and professional skills
- Maintaining pleasant and courteous client relations
- Managing due dates and budgets of multiple engagement simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant or CPA candidate
- Two years of recent public accounting audit experience
- Audit experience with Auto Dealerships, Construction, Not-for-Profit or Employee Benefit Plans is a plus
Mitchell Wiggins offers an excellent compensation package to include employee paid health insurance, employer HSA contribution, voluntary dental, vision, long-term disability and accident insurance. 401K program with company matching, remote work policy, generous paid time off and work life balance.
SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION