Tax Supervisor & Tax Senior
About this Job
Do you enjoy working with tax professionals on challenging tax issues and complex business and individual tax returns?
- Work in a team setting with direct access and guidance from firm partners and managers
- Assist in tax planning for clients
- Tax research for clients and colleagues
- Preparation and review of federal income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations and not-for-profit organizations
- Managing appropriate due dates
- Supervision of staff
- Working closely with tax managers and partners
- Maintaining client contacts and communication
- Delegating responsibility and work assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- (Supervisor) Four years of recent public accounting experience. (Senior) Two years of recent public accounting experience
- Computer and technology skills
About the team:
- We believe in the development of professionals and challenge each of our staff to hone more than just technical expertise.
- Learn in-depth industry expertise by serving on one of our many industry teams, such as Not for Profits or Auto Dealerships teams.
- Those starting their careers at Mitchell Wiggins are given access to a career coach, to ensure growth of a full professional and five-year plan of education and training to complement their accounting education.
- The firm also encourages engagement in volunteer organizations and civic groups.
About Mitchell Wiggins CPAs
Mitchell Wiggins provides a career path that establishes your role in public accounting and helps you develop relationships with co-workers as well as clients.
Mitchell Wiggins has combined the highest level of accounting, tax, and business education with the kind of passion and true personal commitment that builds strong, enduring relationships and successful outcomes for our clients. We take great pride in the long-term relationships we have with many of our clients who appreciate that we are large enough to provide a global viewpoint and the full range of services they require, but small enough to respond promptly to their individual needs. Mitchell Wiggins is uniquely prepared to provide its clients proactive year round guidance and services, including tax, audit, business valuations and estate and trust administration and planning. We are committed to a team based, client focused approach to providing services and solutions that help our clients succeed today and into the future. Our mission is to listen to our clients, identify their needs, and provide sound accounting, tax and business solutions.
To learn more about careers at Mitchell Wiggins hear directly from our staff on working for the firm and visit our website for more detailed information about our firm.
Mitchell Wiggins offers an excellent compensation package to include employee paid health insurance, employer HSA contribution, voluntary dental, vision, long-term disability and accident insurance. 401K program with company matching, remote work policy, generous paid time off and work life balance.
SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION