Study Women’s History in Hopewell and Prince George County, Virginia
Without women, where would we be?
Without mothers, grandmother, aunts, or sisters what kind of world would we live in?
Travel through time and follow the history of women who shaped our region and our country.
- Henricus Historical Park, where Pocahontas spent time
- Grant’s Cabin at Appomattox Manor in Historic City Point, where Mrs. Grant visited her husband
- Weston Plantation, where Mrs. Gilliam raised a family and farm
- Pamplin Historical Park, where Mrs. Boisseau shared her property with soldiers
- Prince George Regional Heritage Center, where many local women are honored
- U.S Army Women’s Museum at Fort Lee, honoring women in our armed forces