Business Help Desk
· Request unique introductions to executives, local leaders government.
· Get help with issues during start up.
· Use chamber staff as a sounding board for new ideas
· Certify your exports
· Count on chamber knowledge of special event locations, meeting spaces, vendors
· Share your content and promote your business across chamber platforms
· Expect referrals
· Trust the chamber to welcome local questions and process out of town enquiries on your behalf
· Member online directory stays up-to-date and it helps your SEO
Corporate Social Responsibility
Today’s chamber member counts on the chamber to know about community initiatives.
· Help you advocate when a problem arises at the state or local level.
· Connect you to the many community resources we cultivate daily.
· Introduce you to like-minded business and community leaders.
· Include you in initiatives that are relevant to your organization or industry future.
· Proactively seek solutions to common problems on your behalf
· Introduce you to local government and fellow members when you open, expand, innovate
· Choose from diverse quality events (averaging one event per month)
· Have fun volunteering
· Meet the staff
Choose Affordable Marketing and Promotion
· Sponsor something
· Send in an article for the newsletter
· Invite the staff out to do a video
· Share press releases with us
· Enhance your web site listing
Be Informed and be pro-business:
Read the chamber monthly newsletter – takes five minutes tops!
Read the VA Chamber e-news – you have free membership if your company has 10 or fewer employees
Subscribe to other relevant business news feeds – chamber can assist!
Accompany chamber board members to City Council or County Board of Supervisor Meetings